Get real value from brand engagement.
Marketing often includes "engagement" as a measure of success, but what does it actually mean? A mention on social media, an open email, buying a product or service – a combination of quantifiable but also ambiguous activities. The fact of the matter is, brand engagement is poorly defined and difficult to measure.
- Difficult to measure, although brands use it to measure return on investment
- Engagement and communication with the brand is one-sided
- Further efforts must be made to convert customers to regular consumers
- No insight into who your consumers are
- No insight into channel performance and success
- No insight into the time spent engaging with the brand
Enhance engagement with your brand across multiple channels, promote positive brand sentiment and drive marketing activities, whilst revealing who your consumers are and which channels work best for them.
- Promote positive brand sentiment and drive marketing activities through gamified elements, video, and competitive rivalry.
- Activate your audience over traditional channels and generate a database for future marketing efforts (consumers’ details are sourced as they click on the link).
- Compare the traffic and leads generated by activation channels to determine the consumers’ channel of preference, and adjust your marketing spend.
- Easy, flexible way to build and adapt custom interactions to drive engagement.
- Promote two-way engagement and communication.
- Valuable data and reports that record interactions on digital touch points, and time spent engaging with the brand.
- Include incentives that turn engagement into consumption (return on investment), promoting repeat behavior.
Activate your brand over multiple channels by marketing at restaurants, on vehicles, over social media, through a database, and through brand ambassadors.