Improve customer experience with an impactful follow-up survey.
Following up with customers can go a long way toward improving customer retention rates. Though impact is quick, post the customer’s visit, traditional follow-up phone calls are often time-sensitive or intrusive (customers are busy at work, for example).
- Follow up phone calls are seen in a negative light – often intrusive and inconvenient
- Phone calls are often time sensitive, lending to short or untruthful answers
- Phone surveys are costly and involve dedicated attention
- Surveys are vague and do not allow feedback based on each answer
- Issues need to be escalated, resulting in another phone call to the customer
Improve communication with clients, in a cost-effective and non-intrusive way, eliminating the need for cold calling, and allowing customers to interact at a time that is convenient to them.
- Eliminates the need for cold calls.
- Easily accessible on mobile phones, at a time that is convenient to customers.
- Cost-effective way to conduct a feedback survey (cost of SMS).
- Easily distributed and communicated to customers via mobile (primary) or email.
- Customers can request a follow up call should they wish to elaborate or receive more information.
- Issues or concerns can be immediately escalated for follow-ups directly with the customer.
- Salesmen and managers are well-informed of the customer’s experience before following up with the requested phone call.
Customers will receive the survey link after collecting their vehicles, to complete at a time that is convenient to them, on their mobile devices.