Engage trainees in an effective and appealing way.
Pre-assessments are a way for trainees to gauge their knowledge prior to exams. Challenges occur in enabling trainees to self-monitor, as well as in easily addressing knowledge gaps and disconnects
- There are the upfront costs of developing, producing and distributing training material
- There are hidden costs for trainers - the cost of time and travel to training locations
- If a Learning Management System (LMS) or e-learning platform is used, the platform often comes at a big development cost and although very effective, once developed can be rigid, not affording flexibility in line with the trainers'/ trainees' needs
- Once developed, the material doesn’t allow for much flexibility – changes are at an additional expense
Pre-assessment monitoring on the URUP Platform engages makes the acquisition of learning content, knowledge and skill more efficient, effective and appealing.
- Increased engagement through gamification
- Can 'plug' gaps in a learning management system and/or e-learning platform
- Training can be immediately and simultaneously deployed regionally, nationally and internationally, in real time
- Eradicates costly training material production and distribution
- Training takes place on the trainee’s own device, in any location, at any time
- Use the results of the pre-assessment training to inform content development for future courses
Use all available channels that would communicate the StudiLeaks to trainees, directly and in areas visible to them.
Web-Based Call To Action - click on the link (e.g. Intranet Noticeboard)
Email to trainees - click on the link
Visible Signage - SMS the short code
SMS to trainees - click on the link
Check out the URUP components used for this solution: