Reliable and anonymous, whistle-blowing.
Whistle-blowing is often perceived in a negative light, by both employees and the organization. The objectives and outcomes are misinterpreted or misunderstood. Changing this perception is not easy.
Whistle-blowers are often put off from speaking out due to hostility and resentment they fear they would face from peers and superiors. Assuring anonymity and protection of the whistle-blower is difficult, as is educating employees about their rights, and the importance of giving their feedback.
A ready-made solution that is easy to set up, can be implemented across multiple channels or in multiple spaces, helping the organization understand the objectives and positive outcomes of whistle-blowing, while assuring anonymity.
- Communicate the objectives of whistle-blowing and that it contributes to positive change (change the perception of whistle-blowing and whistle-blowers).
- Educate and inform the audience of their rights, and that their information is anonymous.
- High reliability, assuring anonymity (as information is stored by a third party system).
- Easily accessible over multiple channels and points of activation.
- This sometimes awkward process through the means of engagement and chosen tone becomes more comfortable.
- Flexibility - quickly adapt and change the interaction components and questions to obtain the relevant information required.
- Low administration and resource cost (quick to set up, easily adaptable).
- Statistics and reporting information can be accessed in real-time to timeously and effectively manage risk, fraud and safety.
- Glean constructive feedback for improving the company (ask the right questions).
Links are easily visible for all employees to be able to engage with when needed!